Skip to content
- Mushrooms 150 gms
- 150 gms green peas
- 2 medium sized onions grated
- 2 medium sized tomatoes grated or 3/4th cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 3 tbsp oil
- 20 cashews, ground to a paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red chilly powder
- Cut mushrooms into quarters.
- Heat oil and add onions. Saute till brown.
- Mix ginger garlic pastes in water and add it to onions.
- Let water evaporate. Add turmeric, red chilly powder and dhaniya powder. Saute well.
- Add grated tomatoes and saute till oil separates.
- Add the fresh mushrooms and peas. Mix with the masala and add salt. Fry well.
- Add 3/4 th cup water. Let cook by covering with a lid. When done add garam masala and cashew paste.
- Cook covered for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Garnish with cilantro